Looking for a great opportunity to work with a highly acclaimed winery in the Napa Valley?
Founded in Oakville, California in 1885 and restored in 1979, Far Niente Family of Wineries and Vineyards is consistently recognized as a benchmark producer of Napa Valley Chardonnay and Oakville Estate Cabernet Sauvignon. A dedication to winemaking in its highest form, paired with a focus on house style, vineyard ownership, social responsibility, and legendary hospitality, has established Far Niente as one of the world's great wine estates.
Over the years, our portfolio of luxury wine has grown to include, Nickel & Nickel, Bella Union, Dolce, En Route and Post & Beam.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Can perform mechanical repairs, HVAC troubleshooting and repair, plumbing, and other mechanical tasks
• Certified Journeyman preferred
• Solid understanding on the safe usage of a variety of hand and portable tools.
• Read and interpret schematics for electrical, mechanical, piping, fabrication, and construction projects
• Able to troubleshoot, build and install high/low voltage control distribution panels, circuits utilizing switches, relays, transformers, and breakers, along with other electrical
• Support the Winery’s sustainability practices working on energy efficiency.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
A dedication to winemaking in its highest form, paired with a focus on house style, vineyard ownership, social responsibility and legendary hospitality, has established Far Niente as one of the world's great wine estates and provided the foundation for growth of our other varietals.
Over the years, five exceptional wineries have been proudly added to the Far Niente Family of Wineries and Vineyards: Established in 1989, Dolce is the only American winery dedicated to producing a single late harvest wine. Our second Oakville winery, Nickel & Nickel, focuses on 100-percent varietal, single-vineyard wines from some of Napa Valley’s finest vineyard appellations. In 2007, we launched EnRoute, which is committed to crafting focused, textured Pinot Noir from the Russian River Valley. Bella Union specializes in creating a single Cabernet Sauvignon from carefully selected Napa Valley vineyards. And our latest launch, Post and Beam, represents craftsmanship, tradition, legacy and purity in winemaking.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Date Posted: 8/23/2022